Thursday, March 20, 2014

Quick update about the Volt arriving next week

My Chevy rep called me and said they should receive the car next Monday or Tuesday. I have an appointment with my rep on Monday at 1:00pm to finalize details. The only thing that is bothering me a bit is that the Volt has 500km on the speedometer. The warranty will be adjusted to 60500km so it is still brand new. Baah it's a small price to pay considering I am getting the optional ($695 + tax) mags and getting the car 2 months sooner. I thought about the promotions (gas card of 40 cent rebate per litre up to 800 litres) and the free oil changes. In total it will save me $400 or so. Hey, it's free money but they need stronger promotions for the Volt considering I will not use 800 litres of fuel in the Volt, and there will only be 1 oil change in 2 years! Ahhh marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment