Friday, January 31, 2014

Charging stations will be installed at our new work site!

Our division is expanding to a second site and we just got word that this new cool site will have EV charging stations! I work for one of the companies that makes EV charging stations (residential and commercial) so it will be really cool to be plugging into our own hardware! I can't wait to order the residential model for myself even though I cannot install it right away. So far I got the employee discount for the charging station and the GM Supplier discount for the car...I love my workplace! I am still not sure if I can get the government rebate since I am renting and will not be installing it at my place. I will try emailing the government website again and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment