Monday, December 23, 2013

The Volt we ordered

I might have seen maybe 3 Volts here in Montreal, Quebec (white, pearl white and the green/blue Joule color). It wasn't easy deciding on interior/exterior color combinations without seeing it in person. Chevy's website has lots of pictures but the lighting and composition of those pictures are perfect and it's not necessarily the same in real life. Anyway, my wife and I went with what we thought would we would prefer. Given that there is only 1 model we just clicked some options and our Volt was born. Here's what we ordered:

2014 Chevy Volt
  • Exterior Color: Black
  • Interior: Leather Jet Black/Dark Accents  (I actually wanted to risk going with the Ceramic White trim but my wife won that battle hehe)
  • Premium Trim Package (automatically selected when I chose leather)
  • Enhanced safety package 1 (Auto-dimming rear view mirror, Rear camera, Front and rear parking sensor)
  • Enhanced safety package 2 (Front camera, Lane departure warning, Forward collision warning)
  • Chevy MyLink With Navigation
  • Bose Premium 7-speaker sound system (the ultra compact and low power upgrade)

Basically it is fully loaded on the technology front. We should be receiving it in less than 8 weeks, most likely sooner as there is already a Volt on the assembly line just before the customization step. However production most likely shuts down for the holidays so I will be contacting my dealer every now and then to get updates.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment